Welcome to Taree Anglican
We are all pilgrims on the journey of life. We welcome all who come this way. May we all experience hope, comfort and peace.
At Taree Anglican we gather each Sunday, and at other times through the week. We come to pray, to worship God, and to break the bread of life. We reflect on God's love for us all. We believe this makes a difference in our lives. We trust this difference helps us make a positive contribution in our community.
The clergy of Taree Anglican Parish are listed on the Ministry Teams Page. We welcome those who come for Baptism, Marriage and Funerals. We welcome all who join in Worship, or any of the activities in our Parish life.
Holy Eucharist Normal Week
St John the Divine, Taree
St Mark's, Chatham
Our Lady of Fatima, Old Bar
- Four group homes for people living with disabilities ‘Asset’ programme for young people living with disabilities and the Youth Crisis centre.
- Storm Retirement Village and Bishop Tyrrell Place are the aged care facilities of the Church.
- Manning Valley Anglican College is a school from Kindergarten to Year 12.
Taree Anglican is proud of the Blue Cross venture and our association with the Samaritans Foundation.
† In Memoriam
For those we love and see no longer especially ...
Rest Eternal Grant to them O Lord.
And let light light perpetual shine upon them.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father (and the Son).
With the Father and the Son he is worshiped and glorified.
He has spoken through the Prophets.
The Nicene Creed (filioque clause in brackets)
There are three churches in the Parish where the Anglican community gather.
- The Taree Parish Church of Saint John the Divine.
- The Chatham Church of Saint Mark the Evangelist.
- The Old Bar Roman Catholic Church of Our Lady of Fatima.
The Chapel of the Blessed Virgin Mary in the Parish Church will be open daily from 8.00 am till 5.00 pm for prayer and meditation.